Working with both large and small brands I have found one thing that changes everything, the outcomes, the budgets, the to-do-lists and most importantly the results.
The one thing is a clear perspective on current reality. It is being able to truthfully overhaul the brand as a whole, from both inside and outside.
Here are 6 essential questions I use with clients:
1. Do you have a clear vision and plan that your organization is striving to reach? (And does it matter to the world?)
2. Are the employees engaged with this vision?
3. Is the service/product you offer add more value than your competitors?
4. Does your visual identity clearly distinguish you as relevant and memorable?
5. Do you have marketing strategies that drive profitable sales/donations?
6. Are your customers/donors positively advocating your brand to their friends and family?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are in a great place “today,” and if you didn’t, take this free brand alignment test. It only takes a few minutes and it will outline your brands underlining weaknesses.
PS. Once you receive your diagnostic, download the free charts to see which one of the four categories your brand is in.